Información del proyecto
We believe that with the development of technology, students’ learning needs change and web 2.0 tools should be used effectively in the lessons. In the lessons, we will work on making photography, video, animation, e-book, augmented reality and 3D design tools at the forefront for students to learn more efficiently. We aim to prepare our students for 21st century skills and to keep pace with the Industry 4.0 era. At the same time, we aim to develop students’ imagination by using the positive aspects of technology.
1.Effective use of web 2.0 tools in classrooms
2. Using video, animation, e-book, augmented reality and 3D design tools
3. To prepare our students for 21st century skills and to keep up with the Industrial 4.0 era
4.To enable our students to develop their imagination by using the positive aspects of technology in their free time
Proceso de trabajo
Identification of joint teachers in the project
Task distribution among teachers
School, teacher and student presentation, Student Pre-survey, Logo and poster competition, Formation of school teams
Under the guidance of the teacher, the students will prepare the course materials and prepreparations by using video and animation tools from Web 2.0 tools.
Teacher-guided students’ Web 2.0 tools, photo tools and concept maps using the course materials and preliminary preparations
Teacher-guided students’ Web 2.0 tools using augmented reality programs to prepare the course material and preliminary
The creation of common products with web 2.0 tools of the studies carried out during the project.
Project evaluation and exhibition works
1. To be able to use technology effectively
2. Effective evaluation of students’ free time
3. To increase students’ imagination by using Web 2.0 tools
4. To increase students’ interest towards the lessons with Web 2.0 tools.
5. To give students 21st century skills.